Website Globit Business Solutions Private Limited.
PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICE/SOLUTION PROVIDER BASED IN CYBERPARK
· Generate renewal leads, proactive approach for renewals and build the customer relationships.
· Actively renew our existing maintenance contracts and achieve targeted renewal rate.
· Manage large accounts renewals and maintain/build relationship with business users and procurements and C-level management.
· Maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base.
· Utilize the CRM tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages.
· Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics.
· Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate Customer need fulfilment.
· Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
· Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests.
· Deal/Vendor registrations, quote / SLA contract preparations, communicating with customer, arranging required documents, etc
· Maintain SLA tracker sheets and coordinate with Customer for the upcoming visits related to system health checks and preventive maintenance visits.
· Working with technical team for preparing the detailed scope of work related to the SLA / OTS proposals.
· Manage renewals of Software, Hardware and Managed services by calling, sending quotations and closing the deal with customer.
· Support for Sales order processing by preparing required documentations, costing sheet, PBCR for project execution.
· Coordination of Invoices with Collection Manager
· Sales Orders booking in the ERP with complete details
· Arranging and managing meetings with potential customers
· In-charge of sales meeting and minutes recording
· Submit the Monthly Sales report
· Good oral and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
· Social skill and team player
· Maturity, Confidence, Perseverance, Patience and Excellent interpersonal skills
· Independence and personality
· Ability to pay strong attention to detail
· Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (CS, IT, ECE) or Business Administration
· Open to candidates with limited or no prior experience
· Strong PC and good typing skills (MS Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com