Website Lilac Infotech Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Sr. Web Designer to lead the design of our cross-platform digital experiences. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. This role will be the connective tissue between Marketing Design and Developers who will build the pages, ultimately.
• You will lead in design (visual, UI, branding) of our website and landing pages, catered to a B2B audience of event organizers (creative, visual first customers who lean into beautiful marketing assets)
• You will work closely with designers and developers to turn wireframes sketches/page layouts into masterful, pixel-perfect, hi-fi visual designs that developers can work off of
• Take a defining role in our web style guide and design systems
• Scale designs from desktop to mobile, across all breakpoints, understanding the nuances of all use cases.
• Serve as a core part of the QA process; ensuring executed sites meet your design intent, before being released.
• Working with different content management systems.
• Work collaboratively with other Designers, Developers, Content strategists, SEO specialists, Marketers and more!
• Creating HTML email newsletters, setup including PSD to HTML conversion, optimising existing creative, image hosting, image manipulation, creation of landing pages and testing
• Handle the upkeep of existing web initiatives, while implementing and defining new ones
• Conceptualising creative ideas with external agencies and Management
• Testing and improving the design of the website. Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
• Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
• Help select and manage potential external vendors and agencies that provide specialisations that go outside the core competencies of the in-house team
• 5+ years’ experience as a designer with demonstrated success in consistently delivering high-quality digital assets
• Expertise in designing, strategizing and systematizing complex web experiences and brand systems
• Deep experience designing for WordPress templates as well as Hubspot landing page/email templates
• Proficient in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience building sites with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, etc.
• Obsessed with delivering pixel-perfect MVP designs – if you see a design that doesn’t work on top of templates, you instinctively know how to make it usable, beautiful, and actionable for developers
• Experienced in graphic design and user experience for innovative B2B brands
• A proven track record of developing cross-functional relationships with other creatives, marketers, product owners, executives, etc.
• A keen eye and up-to-date with current design best practices and technology
• Exceptional communication skills: Verbal, written, interpersonal and interdepartmental
• Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate design principles
• Deep understanding of Material Design, Design systems, User Interaction patterns, Color theory, typography, and user interface design
• Effective and creative problem-solving abilities – always sees more than 1 way to solve a problem.
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and demonstrates a true sense of ownership and urgency
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
• Good understanding of search engine optimisation principles
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Excellent visual design skills
• Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
• Creative and open to new ideas
• Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
• Must have written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Qualification, Experience & Skill Set Required:
• BE, Any Degree – with CS background or equivalent, certified courses related to web designing is an added advantage.
• 5+ years of experience in relevant field.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Indesign, CSS 2/3, SCSS, HTML 4/5, jQuery, Java Script, Bootstrap, WordPress,
• Apache Roller, RWD, UXPIN, Figma, Zeplin, Web & Graphic Standards,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org