Website Lilac Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer with 1+ years of programming experience in a product development team. You will work on relevant and cutting-edge technologies. This Full-Stack Developer position is responsible for independently analyzing, designing, and developing Dashboard solutions to meet and exceed client reporting needs using agile development methodology.
- Produce minimal and clean code with more reusability and review/fix code by other developers in the team.
- Coordinate tasks among team members, providing support and guidance as needed for on-time sprint delivery and Perform peer code reviews.
- Assess and communicate blockers and risks from all team members to managers for effective resolution.
- Collaborate with team members to contribute to improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Following and implementing the latest coding trends, tricks/hacks, and best practices along with conveying the message to the other team members.
- Develop and implement low-latency, highly performant server-side components by writing efficient, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Leverage available tools/systems to proactively identify and resolve defects Good knowledge of React hooks, Redux, Flux.
- Writing unit tests and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and react components
- Designs analyze, develop innovative visualizations to meet the client reporting needs.
- Ability to create Dashboards and advanced reports using effective data visualization techniques (grid, graphs, and other forms of reports) using d3, nvd3
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Proficient in Micro services, web services, Data structures, MongoDB.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Expert knowledge of responsive design, media queries, and mobile CSS frameworks.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Expert-level Node.js and React/Redux experience with components, classes, and associated technologies
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise in responsive web design
- Must have development experience in Microservices using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework, and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Open-minded to take up any challenge, research, and provide solutions – GOOD TO HAVE
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest testing library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, and K8S is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
- Minimum 6 months experience as a MERN stack developer
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience with making APIs, scripts using Nodejs
- Backend Knowledge of REST Web Services, APIs, Modern Databases
- Proficient in using Linux
- Experience with MongoDB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com