Website Lilac Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- The role would be to ideate, works on the strategy across various departments (creative, media, tech) and ensure innovation is at the helm of the campaign.
- Understood the client’s need/problems related to Digital Media (Fb, Instagram, LinkedIn,
- Twitter and provide creative inputs to the clients
- Sharing creative input on ideas and campaigns by having primary experience in managing & interacting with online consumer brands.
- Monitor industry trends, and competitor offerings to identify the potential business routes and improve current offerings to the clients.
- Should be tech-savvy and should have a good understanding of creativity, digital media (how to read and analyze media reports and plans), social media & tech.
- Working systematically and in an organized manner on the campaigns helping to identify and solve business challenges.
- To create a content strategy, content creation and overlooking multiple platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Sharechat, etc.
- Conducting research & gathering relevant inputs to develop interactive content development.
- Creating an innovative buzz around the brand, its product promotions, launches and brand-sponsored events.
- Utilize Analytics to analyze and monitor the effectiveness of various aspects of the campaign such as community, traffic, conversations and engagements, leads and conversions.
Technical Skills Requisite
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media Channels, Digital Media and Online Marketing, abreast with the latest industry trends, marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, analytical & collaborative skills
- Highly organized to be able to handle multiple deadline-driven campaigns/projects and workflows
- Proficiency in the usage of Creator Studio, Hootsuite etc.
- Excellent soft skills and ability to interact with clients for briefings, pitches, and feedback sessions.
- Time Management – there will be a lot of deadlines to be met!
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking to be able to plan and execute innovative brand communication ideas.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Post Graduate, Graduate or holder of UGC-approved Diploma in Mass Media / Marketing
- Communication / Advertising or equivalent
- Google Ad certification and Facebook Ad certification will be added bonuses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com