Lulurayyan International Private Limited
- Create and design various materials for print and digital event collaterals
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, presentations, layouts, advertisements, brandings, animations, video editing, motion graphics and other event materials.
- Create design materials by hand or by using design software or programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffects, Premiere and more
- Create or incorporate illustrations, photos, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of communications
- Ensure project design requirements are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and restrictions
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts and revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect the required specifications.
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com