Website rimsinfotech RIMS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICE/SOLUTION PROVIDER BASED IN CYBERPARK
Sales Specialist combine business knowledge with sales skills. The Sales Specialist is responsible for the retention of customers, negotiation of contracts, and identification of entrepreneurial enterprises and relationship management strategies. Also, Sales Specialist help to boost the overall performance of the sales team by supporting them, addressing the customer and sales team requests on time. Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate renewal leads, proactive approach for renewals and build the customer relationships.
- Actively renew our existing maintenance contracts and achieve targeted renewal rate.
- Manage large accounts renewals and maintain/build relationship with business users and procurements and C-level management.
- Maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base.
- Utilize the CRM tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages.
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate Customer need fulfilment.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests.
- Deal/Vendor registrations, quote / SLA contract preparations, communicating with customer, arranging required documents, etc
- Maintain SLA tracker sheets and coordinate with Customer for the upcoming visits related to system health checks and preventive maintenance visits.
- Working with technical team for preparing the detailed scope of work related to the SLA / OTS proposals.
- Manage renewals of Software, Hardware and Managed services by calling, sending quotations and closing the deal with customer.
- Support for Sales order processing by preparing required documentations, costing sheet, PBCR for project execution.
- Coordination of Invoices with Collection Manager
- Sales Orders booking in the ERP with complete details
- Arranging and managing meetings with potential customers
- In-charge of sales meeting and minutes recording
- Submit the Monthly Sales report
Qualifications: Education/Certifications/Experience Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience, preferred in IT industry Strong PC and good typing skills (MS Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org