PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICE/SOLUTION PROVIDER BASED IN CYBERPARK
Our company is in search of a Laravel Developer who has the technical ability to implement server-side code written in the Laravel framework. Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing applications that are written in PHP Job Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customer and developers.
- Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
- Ensure all inputs going to a database have been parameterized.
- Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented.
- Advanced proficiency in PHP, MySQL, and the Laravel framework ·
- Strong knowledge of Laravel or PHP.
- Hands-on experience with the Laravel framework or PHP.
- Hands-on experience in coding, development, and database management.
- Experience with source control such as Git or Mercurial
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
- Ensure you’ve written unit test cases to verify code is performing as expected and to prevent possibly security breaches.
- Create written documentation for the different components.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in the same technology
- Business scenes and knowledge of gathering customer requirement
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Very good personality and social skill
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com