PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICE/SOLUTION PROVIDER BASED IN CYBERPARK
Position: Senior Project Accountant
Responsible for remote support of the complete business cycle from billing to the collection of our International Customers.
The Senior Project Accountant will be responsible to maintain the supplier account payable in line with customer receivables and also will closely work with the finance department for all other finance activities
- Preparation of invoices, Delivery Notes, CR etc.
- Tracking invoices and maintaining SOA
- Preparation of ProjectWise income statements
- Customer Account Reconciliations
- AR / AP follow-up & Management
- Documenting financial transactions
- Reviewing financial documents to resolve any discrepancies and irregularities.
- Preparation of monthly return
- Assisting in the analysis of financial statements like cash flow statements, balance sheets, and P&L
- Monthly Reporting
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required.
- Minimum ten years experience in accounting.
- Proven track record of good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office & Accounting Software
- GCC experience is Required.
- Project Accounting Experience required
Skills and aptitudes
Self-motivation / integrity/ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions/business acumen and interest / organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines/teamworking ability/communication and interpersonal skills/proficiency in IT / analytical ability / a methodical approach and problem-solving skills / high level of numeracy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org