PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICE/SOLUTION PROVIDER BASED IN CYBERPARK
- Good Knowledge of Server and Client Architecture (Work Group and Domain Systems) on Windows OS (2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019)
- Windows OS Troubleshooting and administration
Troubleshooting Blue Screen Error
- Hands-on experience on Active Directory issues like Replication, Time sync, DNS, DHCP, Schema Updates, and IIS on Windows OS (2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019)
- Experience and Knowledge on O365
- Hands-on Experience on Exchange Server version (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019) including DAG environment.
- Able to build DAG from scratch
- Exchange Upgrades Activities.
- Troubleshooting Mail related issues on the server
- Recovery of exchange servers
- Hardware Knowledge on Blade Servers, ILO and iDRAC
- Experience with VMware and Hypervisor
- Handing Issues like Disk Memory and CPU, Even Logs and Other Customer Requests.
Scripting Knowledge (PowerShell or Python or Ansible)
- Experience with Print and File Servers.
- Good Knowledge of Backups, Windows Servers Patching Processes on Windows Cluster.
Hands-on with (WSUS, GPO, and SCCM)
- Linux Basics and Experience on VMware
- Microsoft Certifications
- Ability to learn new things quickly and adopt changes
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge to balance multiple engagements at the same time.
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships with clients; leverage relationships to effectively execute work.
- Maintain open and proactive communication.
- Demonstrate high energy and a positive attitude that promotes flexibility, teamwork, and initiative.
- Provide support for the Implementations team during critical stages of any transformation and migration engagement
Technical Skills Requirements
- Diploma Holders / Graduates
- Industry-standard certifications: MCSE, Microsoft Exchange Certification is a plus
- A Minimum of 3 years of IT technical background with calling experience is required to understand the technical depth. Must have an experience in IT technical helpdesk/Corporate IT support as a prerequisite.
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting applications and platform faults in Enterprise environments
- Client-facing experience at an enterprise level and corporate environment is desired
- Dealing with customer issues over the telephone on a daily basis using a call tracking system
Communicating with clients on their cases/projects
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing a professional service
- Ability to recreate problems in-house and provide evidence where required
- Accustomed to conducting research to find answers to questions and solutions to problems from various sources
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org