PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICE/SOLUTION PROVIDER BASED IN CYBERPARK
We are looking for a qualified Network Voice Engineer to oversee the implementation and technical support of Avaya / Cisco Unified Communications / Microsoft Teams-related technologies.
As the Voice Engineer your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the implementation and technical support of Avaya / Cisco Unified Communications / Microsoft Teams-related technologies.
- 2nd and 3rd level support of existing systems.
- Upgrades to all supported VoIP / UC systems.
- Plan and configure SIP, Session Border Controllers, and telephony architecture.
- Provide and maintain detailed design and build documentation.
- Stay current with new releases of application features and enhancements.
- Share knowledge and collaborate with other team members along with other Voice Services teams.
- Provide best practice recommendations for:
Requirements and Skills
- Degree qualification preferred
- Current CCNP Voice/Collaboration/MS Teams (MS720) certification is desired.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in dial plan designs and implementation.
- Solid experience with IP routing/switching and QoS.
- Some experience with Cisco Wireless and ASA platforms is desired.
- Excellent testing, troubleshooting, and analytical skills to isolate problems and implement solutions.
- Extensive experience with implementation and ongoing support of Cisco UC applications in medium to enterprise deployments.
- Solid experience with voice gateways: MGCP, SIP, H. 323, SCCP, digital PRI / T1, analog FXO / FXS on Cisco 2900/3900/4000, and legacy devices
- Some experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, including but not limited to UC Manager integration, basic scripting, and high availability clustering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and customers.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft O365, with emphasis on SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in Office 365 tenant management and configuration.
- Experience with policy, security, and license management.
- Experience migrating voice solutions to Microsoft Teams.
- Prior experience participating in the design, setup, and configuration of Avaya, Cisco, and MS Teams IP telephony systems.
- Experience with dial plans, PBX, gateways, general voice knowledge, and Avaya IP Office.
- Expert level experience with maintaining and troubleshooting Avaya CM version 6 or later, Interaction Intelligence (I3/Pure Connect), Pure Connect or Cisco CM
- Experience working with SIP (Trunking, Protocols, and methods)
- Strong understanding of Avaya features (Site Administrator, Session Manager, CMS installation, One X Agent & Communicator, Call Center, Phone Configuration, Tracing call routes & Support Tools)
- Strong process-oriented engineer with strong documentation skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Cisco features (Unified CM, Unity Connection Admin, Hunt Pilot Config, Hunt List Config, Route List & Group Configuration, adding and removing devices, Route Pattern Configuration, Assigning Extensions, Basic Cube admin)
- Background working with Wireshark tracing and analysis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com