Website Sapling Creations Private Limited
We are looking for a Research Analyst. The research analyst’s responsibilities include researching, collecting, analysing and interpreting data; and using these insights to guide the business’s marketing efforts. To be a successful research analyst, you should have excellent analytical, critical thinking, and research skills. You should be flexible and able to work independently or in a team.
- Analyse the needs, wants and pain points of different client cohorts and recommend products and services in line with our business model.
- Research market trends, conduct surveys, analyse data from competitors and analyse the business’s operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Analysing quality and accuracy of our products to better streamline them with our clients’ requirements and business model.
- Identify and analyse trends, and recommend improvements to the business.
- Understand the needs of the hiring organization or client in order to target research to their benefit
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
- Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.
- Strong research, analytical, and data-modelling skills.
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
1+ year experience in marketing communications, corporate communication or other valid experience includes executive assistants preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com