Abana Technology Private Limited
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing and implementing complex software solutions using a variety of technologies.
- The role requires working collaboratively with system architects, software engineers, product managers and business stakeholders to create and review business requirements, end-to-end engineering estimates and specifications, and system evolution roadmaps.
- Take responsibility for make-vs-buy decisions for cross-cutting concerns and system modules.
- Liaison with customer’s Architecture team understand, document, propose ABB (Architecture building block) and SBB (solution building blocks).
- Propose Architecture landscape in proposal responses, as well as maintain architectural repository for internally hosted application or service provided.
- Develop strategy for integration with other third-party and home-grown services and define end-to-end architectural guidelines.
- Provide input into proper resource and frameworks used by project stakeholders, technical program managers, and engineering managers.
- Solution Architecture, Consulting, and Software Development skills
- Experience in Integration and Business Process
- Experience with multi-tiered architecture solutions and software development projects
- Experience operating Architect team or service-provider design integration points.
- Experience in API Designing, documentation and management tool like Swagger or any similar.
- Implementation of end-to-end Authentication and Authorization layer eg: (Using identity Server 4).
- Understand the principles of uses cases such as Authentication as a Service, Single Sign-on / Sign-out, Access Control for APIs, etc.
- Ability to analyze and resolve enterprise-level problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Certifications in related technologies such as AWS or Azure is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com