• 2 – 3 Years experience as an Accountant.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including GAAP(Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
• Experience with general ledger functions.
• Good Communication and Analytical skills.
• Knowledge in Quick books will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge on TDS GST and Income tax and other statutory payment and return preparation.
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Prepare budget forecasts.
• Handle Monthly , Quarterly and Annual Closing.
• Ensure timely bank payments.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Compute Taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Reconcile Accounts Payable and receivables.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple clients.
• Follow up for payments.
• Ability to attend employees concerns.
• Basic knowledge of payroll.
• Preparing MIS Report Monthly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com