Website Govt Cyberpark Kozhikode
Chief Executive Officer, Cyberpark, Kozhikode
The ideal candidate is expected:
- To have a clear understanding of the latest business dynamics of the IT industry, including global trends
- To possess skills to interact and build relations at global and national level (including IT firms, Corporations and Commercial real estate developers)
- To strategize and support the expansion of IT sector in the State and work closely with the entire industry ranging from Start-ups to Multinational companies.
- To fully leverage the existing infrastructure of the IT Park and undertake new development projects for the promotion and growth of IT Industry in Kerala CYBERPARK, KOZHIKODE
One of the fastest growing Government IT Parks which is spread over 43 acres of campus housing 84 companies employing nearly 2000 professionals.
Requirement of the post:-
1. Educational Qualification:
i. Basic Degree in Engineering
ii. MBA (Full Time) / Executive MBA (Full Time) / Executive MBA (Part Time) obtained from the Colleges or Institutes ranked in the first 50 as per NIRF latest ranking / 2 year PGDM (Full Time)/ 2 year PGDBM (Full Time)
i. 20 years overall experience, of which at least 5 years should be in IT / Electronics industry.
ii. At least 5 years of experience should be as head of a division / profit center /organization. iii.Experience in development of infrastructure for IT / ITeS sector desirable.
3. Age : Maximum age limit: 55 years as on the date of advertisement
4. Duration of engagement : 3 years
5. Remuneration : will match the profile of the candidate and will not be a constraint for the right person
Last date of application for the post – 5 pm, 31st March, 2023
Format to Apply : Interested candidates may please submit online application along with copies of Certificates and testimonials.
Only online applications will be accepted.
Chief Executive Officer Park Centre, Cyberpark Campus, Kozhikode – 673016. Phone: 0495-2433050
To apply for this job please visit zfrmz.in.