Website Govt Cyberpark
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT CYBERPARK KOZHIKODE
Cyberpark Kozhikode, is hiring (through out-sourced agency) the skilled candidates to the following job roles, on contract basis. The role does not guarantee a permanent job for the employee.
Job Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs.25000- 32,100 per month
Overview: The role of a digital marketer is to develop, implement, and manage online marketing strategies to promote services, or brands using various digital channels.
Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of Cyberpark and its services through digital channels is increasingly useful for reaching target audience- potential investors, IT/ITES companies, employees, academia, job aspirants, etc. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. Have to be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. Will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign. Experience with lead generation campaigns is highly desired.
Skills required for the job role:
• Research advertising trends
• Decide on appropriate placement of ads
• Determine what content will reach customers
• Develop projects to create content
• Publish digital marketing content online
• Implement email marketing campaigns
• Measure digital traffic
• Monitor social media and Google Analytics
• Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
• Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders
• Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
• Monitor project status and budget
• Conduct market research to inform campaigns
• Brainstorm and implement experiments and conversion tests
Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication (both English and Malayalam) and interpersonal skills
• Prepare social media marketing strategy and campaign by coming up with content
ideas, planning the budget, and implementing it.
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
Plan and monitor the ongoing presence on social media [Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, X (formerly Twitter), YouTube, Google Business, etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase Cyberpark’s brand awareness.
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update Cyberpark website
Collaborate with designer/ editors to improve user experience
Content creation of all formats (Audio / Video / Images / Texts)
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Maintain and manage Cyberpark’s official accounts in relevant digital portals and websites
• Seek approval from Cyberpark’s Marketing team before posting any content to Cyberpark’s official digital accounts
• Preparation and submission of monthly report
• Knowledge of HTML and web development basics.
• Collect contents from Cyberpark companies
• Brainstorm with Cyberpark’s Marketing team and other Cyberpark officials for contents and strategy
• Prepare and maintain digital media calendar for Cyberpark
• Coordinate with Cyberpark’s Marketing team’s plans and visions
Educations Qualification: Under graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in Mass Communication/ Media Management/ Marketing Communication/ Digital Marketing
Experience: Minimum 2 years [Experience in any state/ central govt institutions or PSUs are desirable]
Age: Below 30 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com