Opening for an android developer with knowledge in Java and Kotlin. The candidate should be self-motivated, result-oriented with a strong analytical skill and must be having a high-level technical knowledge in Android app development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Hands on experience in handling Web Services.
- Experience in developing Location Based Services.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Work tightly with the server team and other critical teams to optimize mobile experience.
- Application architecture and data modelling.
- Researching and proposing technology to use and challenging other developers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, internals and strong Java and Kotlin skills.
- Knowledge on Mobile Application Performance, Security & Efficiency.
- Knowledge in Flutter or React Native will be added advantages.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org