Lithos Technosoft Pvt Ltd
We are seeking a skilled Senior Flutter Developer with a minimum of 2+ years of experience to join our dynamic team. As a Flutter Developer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, maintain, and enhance existing applications. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of mobile UI/UX principles and be enthusiastic about designing intuitive and seamless user experiences. Responsibilities
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain software in the Flutter framework & Dart language.
- Design and implement features in mobile/web/desktop applications for assigned projects.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the software to ensure optimal performance, security, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with the team to analyze project feasibility and contribute to effective and smooth development planning.
- Experience in integrating REST APIs, Web sockets, Third-party libraries, and Firebase services into Flutter apps.
- Proficiency in the latest state management plugins like BLOC, Provider, GetX, and other state management tools.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in mobile development.
- Lead and mentor junior developers, fostering a culture of continuous learning, innovation, and improvement.
- Solid understanding of the Flutter framework and Dart programming language.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries.
- Strong understanding of mobile UI/UX design principles.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git, GitHub/Gitlab.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com