As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for coming up with the product roadmap and designing the user experience.
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops by engaging with present and future user base
- Contribute to the entire product life cycle from concept through planning to development and sales supporting activities for existing and new products
- Design product user experience to meet the evolving needs of the customers
- Deliver Product Requirements, Agile user stories with prioritized features while assessing workflow needed
- Optimize and improve existing features and functionality to increase penetration within the user base
- Identify and empathize with customer pain points and always seek to deliver products, features, and extensions which acutely address their needs
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and sector activity
- Experience in internet-based products and familiarity with web development
- Experience in working with content management or eCommerce systems preferred
- Past experience as a Product owner leading in an Agile environment preferred
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- e SEO strategies
To apply for this job please visit www.mozilor.com.