Website Webmate Business Solution
- Perform on-page SEO including keyword research, internal linking, tags etc.
- Create strategies for off-page SEO that include building backlinks, social media marketing etc.
- Analyze and evaluate technical aspects of SEO like HTML codes and CMS optimization
- Build and analyze link strategies
- Find new opportunities for content curation and publication
- Work closely with the content team to ensure the generation of SEO-friendly content
- Keep a close look at the latest SEO, social media, internet marketing, and B2B trends
- Keep pace with new updates, tools, and development in the industry
- Perform competitor research and analysis along with website audits
- Analyze the site structures for SEO elements like URL, HTML tags, etc., and provide recommendations for improvements
- Perform in-depth keyword research to make the content keyword-rich
- Analyze the competitor SEO strategies to recommend improvement in our own
- Manage all types of search engine tools like XML sitemaps, webmaster tools for analytics, and diagnostics reporting
- Monitor all types of web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools to create and implement strategies for improvement
- Ensuring our websites are compliant with the latest SEO standards and best practices.
- It is executing strategies that focus on increasing traffic and keyword ranking of the website.
- Research and create all types of content depending upon the objective.
- Monitor all types of web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools to create and implement strategies for improvement.
- Ideate, develop, schedule and oversee engaging content for Social Media.
- Creating, managing and growing emailers & mailing lists.
- Help Digital Marketing efforts in any other way as deemed necessary.
- Web Analytics skills
- Writing Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- On-page and Off-page SEO
- Expertise running outreach campaigns
- Competitor Analysis and Research
Software & Technical Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of SEO automation, testing, quality assurance, usability, and coding
Qualifications : Any Graduates