Website Zennode Technologies
The product support representative will be responsible for answering customer queries and providing expert guidance and advice to customers. The ideal candidate should have extensive customer service skills and feel comfortable employing these skills in a high-volume environment. The product support representative will address customer concerns, complaints and inquiries in a professional and compassionate manner. Representatives should also be able to explain technical aspects to customers using easy-to-understand language. Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and prfioritize customer support cases.
- Act as the primary liaison between company and your customers.
- Communicate and solve customers’ problems via ticketing system.
- Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers’ problems.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- 0-1 years of experience as a support engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS environments.
- Knowledge in remote desktop and helpdesk software, such as Freshdesk and Zendesk.
- Exceptional ability to prfioritize and diagnose problems.
- Ability to relay important application feedback to IT developers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.